Odie and Hans love the camera and took part in a photoshoot for Sassy Gold Coast. We had so much fun dressing up and Odie loved being the centre or attention – until he didn’t and turned our assistants hand in to a pin cushion. (Sorry Rev).
As the year draws to a close we have noticed friends and family winding down and with this has come the flu, and illness. WHICH TOTALLY SUCKS! One of our favourite bloggers Curose the Celebrity Dachshund (who is only slightly more famous then Sausage & Sanchez) knows how to deal with illness though and Han’s is keen to jump on board. Check out this Vine.
To view Curose’s full blog post – Click here
Our friends Serena and Soda from the delightful http://www.prettyfluffy.com have relaunched their site and invited us to be apart of the digital launch party! We had a great time posing for mum with Soda’s invitation and we can’t wait to see all the goodies posted on their blog in weeks to come. Congratulations guys!!! Love and licks Sausage & Sanchez
If you walk on any sidewalk chances are it has happened to you.
STEPPING IN DOG POO.
Enough to instantly put you in a bad mood, the smell, the squish, the hassle of removing it from your shoe, oh your glorious shoe!!
One man from Queens in the USA had enough of his communities dog owners not picking up after their pet so he decided to take it upon himself to not only forwarn pedestrians to the brown, smelly landmines but to encourage dog owners to clean up!
And so THE POOP PROJECT was born
Dressed in an oversized hoodie and glasses for disguise this superhero poop fighter will spraypaint, (with temporary chalk) over the k9 landmine to ensure nobody steps in it.
Learn more from this news report
A big thank you to Treats a La Bark for once again supporting Sausage & Sanchez and including our Lovely Bones in their gifts post over the weekend. See below to see what other gifts under $30 made the cut or to see the full article click here
- Brandog double leather collar. $28. Extra strong double leather collar. Genuine leather upper. Soft faux leather inner lining. Extra strong stainless steel buckle. Quality stitching detail. Stainless steel bone ornaments.
- Big Bone Organic Shampoo for Sensitive Skin. $25. Available from Paws & Co. Rose Geranium, Chamomile & Lavender. Help your furry friend find relief from itching and scratching with this gentle formula that deeply cleans and deodorises skin and fur. Pure essential oils of Rose Geranium, Chamomile and Lavender help to heal and soothe dry and hypo-allergenic skin.
- Sausage & Sanchez Lovely Bones. $15. Made from cute fabric, this gorgeous toy will make a gorgeous addition to your dog’s play time!
- Save a life $20 from Pet Rescue. It takes just $20 for Pet Rescue to help a pet find a new home through the PetRescue website and rehoming programs. $20 is such a small sum to save the life of a homeless pet, but with 40,000 pets looking for new homes in the last year alone, we need your support to continue to give these pets the second chance they deserve, If you’re an animal lover and just can’t imagine life without your pet, help save another by donating $20 today.
- The Jingo by Hey Pup. $6.95. Fun to squeak and always fun to play with! The Jingo, with its squeaky core provides hours of entertainment. The three points also give you something to hang on to when playing tug-of-war.
- Fuzzyard I love Food Bowl. $14.95. Available from Pets Palace. This funky new bowl design by FuzzYard will look fantastic in any home. There are 3 new designs to choose from either matching their skull range of collars, leads and tags or just cool designs that mimic the carnival spotty beds and the I love food tags. Check out all 3 new styles on the site so you can pick your favourite or favourites whatever the case may be. Available in Small 16cm, Medium 19cm and Large 23cm.
- Puppia Elegant heart crystal collar charm. $9.90 Available from Furberry. Being a dog has never been more glamorous! These gorgeous silver heart crystals are designed to go on your dog collar and come in three stunnning colours; blue, red & clear. The charm is 3cm in length and the heart is 1cm in width. Add a little glamour to your dog collar!
- Fuzzyard So Fetch Dog Tag. $9.95. Available from Pets Palace. This super-cool ID tag is a fantastic accessory for your dogs collar. Only 3cm in diameter and made from the highest quality materials this tag will give your dog added street style. Great for all weather conditions plus fully engravable on the back.
Sausage & Sanchez is excited to post our Monday morning Guest blogger Naomi from Treats a la Bark. Naomi owns the cutest little Pug named Rufio and has an organic dog biscuit company which aims to change the world of dogs one bite at a time!
We are huge fans of her blog and she is a huge animal welfare advocate too. (Which we love). Check out her recipe below for your poochies which is sure to be a hit. Looks good enough for human consumption if you ask me. DELICIOUS!!!!
Naomi is launching her website in Septemeber and we can’t wait to see all the goodies she will have on offer
Enjoy.. love S&S
Thank you so much for this delicious looking recipe Naomi – Looks Delish!!!
Naomi and the adorable Rufio
Follow the adventures of Ammo the Dachshund. This is a fun little blog is all about Ammo and his mum who live in Pennsylvania. Sausage & Sanchez’s Aunty Holly moved to Pennsylvania this year and she is always sharing cute blogs she finds.